Roman is mainly engaged in design of machinery and equipment for various fields of industry like power industry, process industry, electrical industry or transport. He is involved in the development of new machines and equipment creating design, 3D models and manufacturing drawings. His main specialization is development and design of machinery to rendering plants (destructors, sterilizers, storage tanks, disk driers, tubular driers, evaporators, raw mills, etc.).
- Mechanical Technical School in Rychnov nad Kněžnou – Design of Machinery (1988 – 1992).
Educational training courses
- Certificate of completion of a specialized course "Pressure Equipment" (EN 13445, EN 286, EN 764, EN 13480). TConsult, Brno, November 2003.
- Certificate of completion of specialized course "Pressure equipment – methods of stress analysis of pressure equipment according to current international standards". TConsult, Šlapanice u Brna, May 2006.
- AK-Mechanika, s.r.o. (2003 to the present) – designer – design of machinery for a number of major companies, such as ALSTOM Power, TERMOL, SEKOS Ústí nad Labem, TENEZ Chotěboř, Poličské strojírny, Deza Valašské Meziříčí, ZVU Engineering, etc.
Previous employment and significant areas in which he worked
- ČKD Choceň, a.s. (1998 – 2003) – designer – development of refrigeration equipment.
- TMS Holice, a.s. (1996 – 1998) – designer – development of rendering machinery.
- CKD Choceň, a.s. (1994 – 1996) – designer – development of refrigeration equipment.
- Karosa, a.s. Vysoké Mýto (1992 – 1994) – designer – design of fire vehicles.