Our company offers its services in engineering in these basic areas.
- Analysis of frames and anchor elements of electron microscopes and auxiliary equipment in terms of their stiffness, strength, and excessive vibration during transport, operation and seismic events.
- Cooperation in the development of an effective cooling of the internal components of electron microscopes (computational analysis of heat transfer and flow).
- Reduction of excessive vibration of laser welding stations in microelectronics (computational analysis and measurement).
- Study of the causes of refraction in the glass apparatus for the production of toxic substances leading to the proposal of measures to eliminate excessive vibration around the equipment (computational analysis and measurement).
- Pre-certification of stainless steel clamps for enameled pressure vessels and reactors involving computational analysis, tensile tests, strain gauge measurements and evaluation of results.
- Research, development and design of explosion and detonation chambers (computational analysis, measurement, proposal of appropriate materials).
Development of machinery
- Development of rescue and towing arm of the body of the truck.
- Development of the basic frame of racing motorcycle.
- Tubular dryer KTS – development of a new type of dryer for the production of biodiesel.
- Flour sorter – elimination of repetitive fatigue cracks of flour sorter cabinets and cooperation in the development of a new series of flour sorters.
- Cooperation in the development of a new support frame of the electron microscope including drop tests in order to increase the protection of the microscope during transport.
- Cooperation in the development of road tank (computational analysis, driving tests and measurements on the polygon at Tatra Kopřivnice).
- Cooperation in the development of the bus door closing mechanisms.
- Cooperation in the development of filters, separators and volume metering equipment for road tanks.
- Cooperation in the development of high-pressure test equipment (detonation chambers, explosion chamber).
- Disc dryers processing raw materials – elimination of causes of repeating fatigue failures of heating discs, proposal of a new structure loaded with pressure, thermal expansion, thermal shocks and mechanical forces arising from the rotary motion.
- Rendering machinery – destroyers, sterilizers, grinders, sorters, etc.
- Storage tanks with central mixer unit for flue-gas desulphurisation in power plants.
- Low-pressure and high-pressure heaters in power plants.
- Rescue and towing arm of the body of the truck.
Analysis of strength and life service
- Steel chimneys, vents and rectification columns (strength and fatigue analysis of wind and seismic load).
- Storage tanks, bins and silos – vertical and horizontal (strength, stability, seismicity).
- High and low pressure heat exchangers, condensers, tanks, centrifuges and pumps (strength, fatigue, stability and seismic effects).
- Pressure vessels of all kinds (strength, stability, fatigue).
- Computational strength and stability analysis of pair, trio and quartet horizontal beer tanks mutually superposed.
- Explosion and detonation chamber.
- Strength, dynamic and seismic analysis of electron microscopes and auxiliary equipment (electrical console, acoustic boxes, etc.).
- Shell boilers – strength and life service with regard to thermal loads.
Operating accelerations and strain gages measurements
- Preparation, own measurement and evaluation of mechanical vibration in plants with feedback of the results of FEM analyses.
- Measured data analysis and statistics with graphs.
- Preparation and own strain gages measurement supported with FEM analyses.
- Stress evaluation by means of Rain-flow method, respectively RCM (Reservoir Counting Method).
The company AK-Mechanika, s.r.o. provides operating and strain gages measurements for validation of numerical analyses of structures. Measurements are carried out using the measurement system built on the components of National Instruments, Seika Mikrosystemtechnik, Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik etc. Measured data are evaluated using statistical methods, Rain-flow or RCM (Reservoir Counting Method) and other.
The type and extend of measurement, the type of operation and the method of data analysis must be consulted with our technicians in advance. The measurement report with calibrations and description of measurement chain with photo-documentation is an integral part of technical computational reports.
Operating accelerations and strain gages measurements (2,0 MB)
List of measurements and numerical analyses:
- Measurement of mechanical vibration of steel structure and dynamic and strength analyses – DRASLOVKA, Kolín.
- Measurement of mechanical vibration of stainless steel drums and strength analyses – CENTRAL STICKS, Libčany.
- Measurement of mechanical vibration of basket rotor and dynamic and strength analyses – NKT CABLES, Velké Meziříčí.
- Measurement of mechanical vibration of centrifuges and dynamic and strength analyses – BIOSTER, Veverská Bítýška.
- Measurement of mechanical vibration of steel structure and bureau and dynamic and strength analyses – FEDERAL MOGUL FRICTION PRODUCTS, Kostelec nad Orlicí.
In addition, the analyses of measured data was carried out on mobile tanker ZVVZ Milevsko, on mill equipment Prokop Invest, on glass column VUOS Rybitví, on student-car VŠB-TU Ostrava, on suspended driver seat CIEB Kahovec Brandýs nad Orlicí, on lateral part of optic microscope FEI Brno, on fast-separator Federal Mogul Kostelec nad Orlicí, on steel chimney DEZA Valašské Meziříčí and other.
Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) – ANSYS FLUENT 2021
- Fluid flow optimization
- Heat fluxes
- Dynamic excitation caused by turbulent flow
- Measurement and Dynamic data processing
Specific examples of our work in the various fields of engineering can be examined in more detail in the Realization section.